Owner and managing attorney of the Law Firm of Caleb Moore, P.L.L.C., as of 2010. Mr. Moore began his career as an attorney working as an associate at a family law firm in Southlake. As a child abuse investigator for the Department of Family and Protective Services in Austin, Texas., handled many extremely difficult cases.
Mr. Moore spends most of his time handling real estate-related matters including construction defect litigation, foreclosure litigation, landlord tenant matters, and general consumer litigation with repair companies in both commercial and residential settings. He also represents property owners, commercial and residential real estate developers, commercial and residential tenants, property managers and builders in a wide variety of disputes.
Initially, most of Mr. Moore’s practice consisted of family law and probate matters, but over time has evolved into primarily a real estate litigation practice due to his long-standing personal relationships in the real estate investor community. He has handled a wide variety of litigation matters including personal injury cases, consumer fraud, disputes between business partners, debt collection matters, probate, general estate planning and other civil law issues. The firm is in Tarrant County but litigates cases across Texas, including Austin (Travis County), San Marcos (Hays County), Canton (Van Zandt County), Dallas, Collin County, Denton County, and other counties across Texas.
As a teenager Mr. Moore established real estate connection while working for a construction and repair company as a painter, and assistant to a “handyman” in commercial buildings and residential investment properties. Additionally, he worked as a scout for multiple real estate developers to find, buy, and “flip” houses.
• 50% Litigation related to Commercial & Residential Real Estate, Construction Disputes, and Landlord/Tenant Issues
• 30% Consumer Litigation
• 10% Small Business Litigation
• 10% Transactional – Commercial & Residential Real Estate, and Wills
• Texas, 2009
• U.S. District Court Northern District of Texas, 2011
• U.S. District Court Eastern District of Texas, 2013
• U.S. District Court Western District of Texas, 2012
• 5th Circuit Court of Appeals
Texas Wesleyan University School of Law, Fort Worth, Texas
• J.D. – 2008
• Honors: Graduated Top 10 in class, Dean’s List, Wesleyan Innocence Project
Southwest Texas State, San Marcos, Texas
• B.S. cum laude – 2002
• Major: Criminal Justice – Law Enforcement
• Eldon B. Mahon Inn of Court, Associate Member, 2012 – 2014
• Tarrant County Bar Association, Member, 2010 – Present
• Tarrant County Construction Law Section, Member, 2013 – Present
• Phi Delta Phi Fraternity, Inc.
Copyright © 2019 Wallace Brothers & Associates - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by Hard Work & Dedication